On saturday I will begin the #30daychallenge for juggling. My challenge this year: Make sequences for choreography. Will you join me in the challenge? 30 minutes for 30 days with 30 new ideas And 30 instagram posts to prove it! Join me and we can support each others challenge! @arielamara @jonglotaku @_ben_west_ @gratefuljuggler @ija_jugglers @dreamjuggler @noeltech #30dayflowchallenge #circuseverydamnday #motivation #endurance #dothething
Do you have any training goals as part of your New Year’s resolution?
Here’s one for you that we can all do together:
The 30 day challenge.
Starting January 2nd (because you’re sleeping it off on the 1st):
- Practice a prop of choice for at least 30 minutes
- Do this every day for 30 days (January 2nd – January 31)
- Choose something new you learned each day
- Film it with your smart phone
- Upload 15 second clip to instagram
- Tag the video #30dayflowchallenge so we can follow you too!
- Do this until February 1st
I have completed the 30 day challenge 2 years in a row, and it is the basis for all of my peak-level work that I practice for the rest of the year.
Here is a youtube playlist from my first year I tried this:
Here’s the montage from last year:
Thomas and I enjoyed our 30 day challenge so much that we decided to continue for another 20 days working on duet ideas in February!
Benefits of completing the challenge include:
- Satisfaction of completing the challenge
- Getting into the habit of making daily training time
- Learning 30 new tricks
- Getting re-inspired
- Keep contact with friends doing the same challenge & connect online
- Start your new year off with a huge leap of progress in your art
If you’re really hardcore, you’ll take both the 30 day flow challenge and the 30 day ab challenge with me at the same time! Let’s do this! Winter is here. Then summer is coming, and we better be ready for summer starting now!